Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Toba Lake Is An Interesting Place

I really feel happy with my friends. Ilham, Mascut and Edy. I am Mr. Tanjung. We went together to Parapat by motorcycle. The space between my town to this place is about 200 kms.
When we arrived here at midnight, my body was very tired. I said to my friends to stay at the hotel. And because lazy to find the else. We chose Siantar Hotel. Until morning, we were sleeping here.
When the sun was starting to rise, we went to restaurant, to have a breakfast. And after, we went to Samosir island by a ferry. It was about one hour. Long journey for me on the lake. Cause I could not swim.
In Samosir island, we visited Tomok, Tuk tuk, Ambarita. The journey was really nice. Many foreigner I found in Samosir. There were Germany, Spain, American, and many citizen of else country.
The people are very kind here. There are many seller of souvenir in Toba Lake. Another of them are a creators of souvenir and sculptors. I will not able to forget this journey. This place is very nice. The water of lake is very clear. Toba Lake is in north Sumatra, Indonesia. This is one of my story in Toba Lake. I stayed there for two days.
Who ever wants to go there, please go. It is tourism place



No comments: